Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Jolly Vox Box

I just got my #JollyVoxBox from Influenster and I love all the products inside!!!
 The first item was this Beautiful NYC eyeshadow in the color Long Beach Sands! This goes on so smooth and beautiful I love the colors!

I got this color in Luna
 Who Doesn't love having these around in your purse, diaper bag, school bag, car...so many places these can go :)



 So many different prints to chose from. Mine is like the one below...a hibiscus Hawaiian Flower









I have tried these both and personally prefer the Caramel however my Hubby prefers the peanut butter! Such a delicious only 130 calorie treat!
Thanks Influenster! I really love this vox box :) If you would like to become a member of Influenster and review products please click HERE

No comments: